Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer

Well, as most of you all know, Angelo was born last summer on July 9, 2010. It has been a crazy year trying to be a good mom, wife, and teacher. I am so excited that it is summer, I can be a stay at home mom :). My first order of business as a stay at home mom is Angelo's first birthday party. Angelo's first birthday party is next Saturday on his actual birthday. I have had so much fun planning it. It is going to be a pirate pool party. I have spent a lot of money on decorations. In fact, when he is older I hope he wants another pirate party or may be a pirate Halloween party because I would really like to reuse this stuff. I am so excited I am going to continue searching online for cute ideas. I love the internet!!

1 comment:

Kate & Omar Spilsbury said...

Be sure to post some pictures! I can't wait to see!

Civil Marriage 08-13-08

Sealing at The Buenos Aires Temple 08-13-08

The Reception 08-13-08