Friday, September 26, 2008

Wedding


Silly me! I forgot to announce: We got married! We were married in Argentina on August 13, 2008. So now this really is the blog of the Rossini Family. It was a small wedding, however my parents were able to come. We were married civilly first (as is the law there). Then we were married in the Buenos Aires Argentina Temple. It was so beautiful! We are now married for time and all eternity!
We had a small party in his ward's chapel. If you would like to see our pictures just follow this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/angelybrandae

3 comments:

satomblablabla said...

Congratulations again, B! I hope to meet your esposo muy pronto! When are you coming out to Utah again? I will be in Cali in December... maybe we can meet up this time!!

Melissa said...

Hey Guys! Congrats on the wedding!!! That's so exciting! We're happy for you both!

Ashley Pollard said...

Hello!
Its ashley! way cute blog! I have one too! Check it out...I miss you...you need to give me a call or something!!!! You guys are too cute!

Civil Marriage 08-13-08

Sealing at The Buenos Aires Temple 08-13-08

The Reception 08-13-08