Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


Halloween was not very eventful. I decorated the house earlier on this month. I love decorating out apartment. I took some decorations from my mom, she had a lot of extras. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought a tablecloth and napkins (burnt orange to use for Thanksgiving too) and black place mats. I dressed up as a white fairy for school and stayed home to pass out candy. A few weeks ago my brother and I were carving pumpkins, so the pumpkins were getting smelly. I put a pumpkin candle in them, and you wouldn't imagine how many complements I got about the smell - even from teenagers! Overall it was fun - watched Hocus Pocus, and Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, and saw some really cute costumes.

No comments:

Civil Marriage 08-13-08

Sealing at The Buenos Aires Temple 08-13-08

The Reception 08-13-08