Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Saturday at Knott's and Sunday at Church


This Saturday I took a group of young adults to Knott's Berry Farm. I am the advisor of the KIWIN'S club at Camarillo High School. This Saturday was there Rally to get excited about the year comming up. There were KIWIN'S clubs from all over southern California. They are a service club sponsered by the well known Kiwanis club. They are a good group of kids. I have to say though, that I have never been so bored at a Theme Park. All I did was shop. I bought two jams, with a whole day of shopping, I am impressed I didn't buy more!

On Sunday, I was called as the Young Women Secretary. This will be a fun new calling, the young women in my ward are really sweet and very welcomming. I am very blessed!

2 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

Ah Knotts Berry Farm, oh what fun! It's a shame that you didn't ride anything. DO you not like rollar coasters?

Jess said...

Emerson's Self-Reliance is just all over the internet. It's amazing--this guy ain't called a scholar for nothin' ;) How's life for y'all right now?

Civil Marriage 08-13-08

Sealing at The Buenos Aires Temple 08-13-08

The Reception 08-13-08