Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catch Up - Fantasma de la Opera

Okay, so I know it has been a long time. I could say I have been really busy, but who hasn´t. So some great news is that our Petition has been approved - we now have to wait for the national visa center to contact the embassy in Buenos Aires to get his visa interview. We are so excited! Por fin! Vamos a estar juntos pronto! We will be together soon. We will get to feel like a real married couple. I am in Argentina right now spending spring break with my love. Last night we went to see "La Fantasma de la Opera" It was great. It was really well done. We sat in the 2nd row in the balcony. We had really good seats. We could see everything. It was a beautiful theatre - the actors were very talented. Although the lady who sang the part of Carlotta sang really loud, when she sang you couldn´t here anything else. It was really good though! I reccomend it.

No comments:

Civil Marriage 08-13-08

Sealing at The Buenos Aires Temple 08-13-08

The Reception 08-13-08